relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
COURSE: ASSISTANT BOOKKEEPER
Core Subjects (Compulsory)
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 1 (FMI)
- Practical Bookkeeping 2 (FMI)
- Computerised Accounting
- Life Skills
Choice Subjects (2 Subjects are compulsory.)
- Intermediate Accounting 1 (FMI)
- Intermediate Accounting 2 (FMI)
- Spreadsheets Advanced
- Intro to P.C.
- Word Processing
- Business English
- General Office Practice
The skills programme maps to the following Unit Standards:
- Record Income and Receipts 12988
- Make and Record Payments 12989
- Prepare Ledger Balances and an Initial Trial Balance 12990
- Perform VAT Calculations and Complete Returns 114735
- Record Business Transactions 114736
On successful completion the learner earns 38 credits from FASSET SETA.
The Financial Management Institute of SA is fully accredited by FASSET SETA, as an Assessment site for this Skills Programme, Accreditation No. 585/00236/05
If the Learner successfully completes the two choice subjects Intermediate Accounting 1 (FMI) and Intermediate Accounting 2 (FMI), then the Learner has additionally completed the Bookkeeping skills programme, as accredited with FASSET SETA, 54 Credits.
For more information or to apply, please click here.