relevant institution directly for course information.
WITS UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORMS FOR 2013 NOW AVAILABLE
The Student Enrolment Centre
The Student Enrolment Centre (SEnC) deals with any enquiries related to applying to Wits, accommodation, financial aid, sport and other bursaries, career education, curriculum advice and selection test information. We can also help with registration, timetables, syllabi and booklists.
Student orientation and registration 2012 – click here
Click here for clarity on the National Benchmark Tests (NBT)
Please download the application forms for 2013 here:
- Undergraduate Admission Form 2013
- Application fee deposit slip (please download and print two copies, one for the bank and attach bank stamped copy to the application form)
- Biographical questionnaire for Health Sciences (All Health Sciences applicants must download BQ)
- BSc Occupational Therapy Certificate of Attendance
- Application for Financial Assistance in 2013
For more information on application and First Year information visit WITS
How do you find our website?