relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
WIN 1 X 2 R1000 GIFT VOUCHERS AT CAREER INDABA 2012 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter of this competition is SA Study (subsidiary of Argo Marketing CC, Reg. No. 1996/034826/23- hereinafter referred to as “SA Study”). The competition will open for entry on 3 July 2012 on the following terms:
1. By entering this competition you agree that these competition rules will apply to you, which rules may be changed by SA Study from time to time without notice and effective from the date of publication of such amended rules in any media. These rules, should they require interpretation, will be interpreted by SA STUDY in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. This competition is open to any living person who is a South African citizen or permanent resident and who is over the age of 13 years as at the date of publication hereof, who is present in South Africa during the competition period. Persons who are under the age of 18 years require the prior consent and assistance of his/her legal guardian to enter this competition and such persons warrant the existence of such consent and assistance.
3. The prize/s to be awarded in this competition shall not be redeemable for cash and are not transferable. The prize/s include two prize winners who shall win one gift voucher each to value of R1000 for a mall in South Africa. The prize cannot be transferred for cash.
4. Any person who is at the date of publication hereof:
4.1 a director, member, partner, employee, agent of or consultant to SA STUDY or any of its subsidiaries or holding companies; or
4.2 a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any person contemplated in 4.1 above
may not participate in this competition and will be considered ineligible to receive all/any prize/s on offer.
5. If the Winner or Nominees are not eligible to win a prize/s for any reason set out above and/or for non complying with any of these rules, such person/s will forfeit the prize/s and hereby acknowledge that he/she/they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against SA STUDY and its subsidiaries or holding companies (including the Directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors or any of the representatives of the said entities).
6. By participating in this competition, you acknowledge that SA STUDY disclaims liability however arising and you hereby indemnify and hold harmless SA STUDY (including its Directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors or any of its representatives) and its holding companies and subsidiaries from any and all loss/damages that may be sustained directly/indirectly arising out of/pursuant to this competition or resulting from the acceptance of and/or possession of and/or use of prize/s on offer, including but not limited to loss/damages arising out of/pursuant to personal injury, death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy.
7. The format of the competition will be as follows: The competition closes on 4 July 2012 and no entries will be accepted after this date. The Winner will be identified by an Argo judge on/before 6 July 2012 and the decision of the Judges shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants need to fill in a business card with accurate details and consent to receiving email communication from SAstudy.co.za, which they may opt out of at any point after 1 email communication. This will be a lucky draw and one winner will be selected on each day of Career Indaba 2012 (3 and 4 July respectively). Entrants may only qualify by entering at the physical location of Career Indaba 2012, Sandton Convention Centre.
8. SA STUDY shall be entitled to cancel, modify or amend the format of this competition from time to time without notice and effective from the date of publication in any media of such cancellation, modification or amendment.
9. The Winner will be notified via e-mail and/or sms and/or telephone on/before 6 July 2012. An entrant whose name has been drawn and who has won a prize in this competition will not be eligible for any other prize/s offered in any of the other draws that take place in the course of this competition.
10. The Winner and the Nominees hereby give SA STUDY permission to use his/her/their name/s and/or photograph/s in any promotional and/or advertising material for the purposes of marketing, which permission may not be revoked.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to SA STUDY, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for email/sms communications for future promotions.
12. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion can be directed to SA STUDY and not to Facebook.
SA Study (subsidiary of Argo Marketing CC, Reg. No. 1996/034826/23 – hereinafter referred to as “SA Study”) shall hold all information collected from you as a result of this competition as confidential.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE
SA STUDY will treat your information as confidential and will only share your information with its affiliates, investors, alliance partners and agents and will not sell, share or rent this information to any other third parties. The information which SA STUDY collects from you may be used for a variety of reasons, such as establishing the general demographics, statistics or market information or to compile a broad profile of visitors who engage with SA STUDY.
3. PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
You will automatically be added to SA STUDY mailing list and SA STUDY will notify you of new services or specials which may be of interest to you. From time to time SA STUDY will email you information about SA STUDY or its partners. If you do not wish to receive this e-mail you can opt out as provided for in the email.
SA STUDY use cookie technology. Cookie technology consists of tiny pieces of data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which contains information about you, so that next time you visit the site the Cookie reminds SA STUDY of who you are, enabling it to achieve its goal of providing a valuable online experience to you. You can, however, set up your Internet browser to disable this cookie technology.
5. WHEN SA STUDY WILL DISCLOSE INFORMATION
SA STUDY may disclose information if required to do so by law or if it is required to protect the safety of SA STUDY customers or the public, or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend its rights or property, the site or its customers.
6. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information collected by SA Study via the site is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
7. RIGHT TO AMEND THIS POLICY