relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
Student Advisory Unit (SAU)
The Student Advisory Unit is situated on-campus and provides support and services to all students from both South Africa and foreign countries. The SAU is the first point of contact for students with personal, emotional, health, or academic problems. Each MGI student has an allocated Student Advisor who will be their personal contact for the duration of their studies at MGI. These Student advisors are there to help with absolutely any enquiry that a MGI student will have.
In addition to this SAU runs workshops and awareness programmes throughout the year. One of the aims of the SAU’s well-qualified staff is to facilitate the student’s learning experience at MGI by ensuring that he/she has access to the assistance and support they require.
Why choose MGI
- Small Classes
- Sporting facilities
- Individual attention
- On-campus residence
- Placement assistance
- Official UNISA tuition centre
- Internationally accredited degrees
- Internships and practical programmes
- Qualified and experienced lecturing staff
- Secure parking and safe environment
- Assistance with all visas, medical aid and accommodation
- Official Cambridge International Fellowship Centre
- All degrees are recognised by the Council of Higher Education (CHE) and the Department of Education ( DOE)
- And loads of fun-loving, intelligent people