relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
(Mathematics and Physical Science Saturday tutorials for grade 10, 11 and 12 learners)
The UWC SMART Project invites Grade 10, 11 and 12 learners, who love Mathematics and Physical Science and who wish to further improve their knowledge and skill in these subject areas, to apply to participate in the SMART project tutorials in these subject areas in 2014.
Applicants may apply to participate in the Mathematics OR Physical Science tutorial programme or both. Qualifying applicants must have achieved the following results in their final 2013 report:
- A minimum of 55% in Mathematics
- A minimum of 55% in Physical Science
- A minimum aggregate pass of (code 5) in their final 2013 results
Shortlisted Candidates are expected to write a baseline test on Saturday 15 February 2014
To apply online, Click Here
Closing date for applications: Friday 7 February 2014
Candidates must provide a reliable email address since this will be used to inform you of the status of your application.
- Tutorials will take place at the UWC Bellville campus. Tutorials will start on Saturday 1 March and continue till the end of October 2014.
- Provisional dates are as follows:
1 March 2014-Orientaion and Expectations
8 March 2014-Mathematics
12 April 2014-Physics
10 May 2014-Mathematics
17 May 2014-Physics
31 May 2014-Mathematics
7 June 2014-Physics
26 July 2014-Mathematics
2 August 2014-Physics
16 August 2014-Mathematics
23 August 2014- Physics
6 September 2014-Mathematics
13 September 2014-Physics
4 October 2014-Gr 12 only
11 October 2014-Gr 12 only
- A very strict attendance policy will apply.
- For more information about the SMART Project please email email@example.com or visit us on facebook UWC Smart Project (www.facebook.com/uwcsmart)
The SMART Project is generously funded by the Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA)
Click below for more information: