relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
SIZWENTSALUBAGOBODO BURSARIES 2014
This position is for Bursary students. The full/partial bursary will be awarded to previously disadvantage students (South African), who have consistently proven academic excellence/performance.
Students will also be expected to maintain an excellent academic progress throughout their level of studies.
Full bursary includes payment of tuition fees, accommodation, books and monthly allowance.
Students must be currently studying and/or planning to study towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification with an SAICA accredited University.
Students must obtain a minimum of 60% per subject.
Student will be awarded bursaries on the basis of consistent academic performance (awarding of full/partial bursary will depend on current financial status, which will be reviewed by the firm).
- Attention to detail (speed and accuracy)
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical and observation skills
- Goal and result orientated
- Strong personal value system
- Ability to maintain effective within different environments
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to handle great deal of pressure
- Team player
- Leadership potential with entrepreneurial flair
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Willingness to Travel
Duties & Responsibilities
Progress will be monitored and evaluated on a quarterly basis to ensure academic progress.The student must readily avail themselves at all times for vacation work at SizweNtsalubaGobodo.
For more information visit the SizweNtsalubaGobodo website.