relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
SIYAHAMBA ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD BURSARY & JOB APPLICATION
Siyahamba Engineering (Pty) Ltd is a leading developer of innovative, customised Railway parts manufacturing company and is looking to assist prospective candidates in completing their P1 and P2, and give bursaries with the view of attaining a qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
They currently offering bursary to South African students who are in their First, Second or currently in their final year of study. Bursary awards will be award based on student’s financial needs and academic merit.
Who can apply?
University students who are in their first or second year of study, and final year student who are looking to complete their practicals in P1 and P2.
- BEng: Mechanical engineering
- National Diploma: Mechanical engineering
- BTech: Mechanical engineering
- P1 and P2 Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply?
Please send an updated comprehensive CV, verified copies of ID and Matric, certified qualifications and latest academic record to Khoali@iburst.co.za
- Bursary is awarded first to Black (African, Coloured and Indian) females.
- Good academic results are required
- The Bursary is renewable depending on student achievement
- Service Contract will be offered
- Vacation Work is required.
- Service contract corresponds to the duration of the bursary and will be based in Gauteng.
- Suitable for people with a disability
Company Location: Germiston
Telephone: 011 812 1931
Contact Person: Palesa Tlatsi
Application Closing Date: Friday, April 4, 2014
Fax Number: 0865036567
Click Here to apply online.