relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
MURRAY & ROBERTS: BURSARIES 2014/2015
Murray & Roberts is offering bursaries in mechanical, industrial, electrical and mining engineering as well as quantity surveying and building/construction management. Successful applicants enter into a bursary loan agreement with Murray & Roberts in order to reap the benefits.
The benefits while studying full time include the following:
- The company pays to the institution concerned, an amount of money equal to the annual registration fees, costs of tuition & examination fees.
- The company pays for all prescribed books.
- The company pays for university provided (residential) accommodation and food or the student may receive an equivalent monthly allowance to assist with his/her living expenses and this must be utilized to cover accommodation, food and traveling expenses.
To qualify for a bursary the student must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident;
- Be studying full-time towards a relevant degree and at a recognised South African university that is acceptable to Murray & Roberts;
- Able to provide proof of his/her current academic results and be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Maths and Science;
- Be accepted by the chosen university or university of technology for the specific course;
- Students must maintain a minimum of 65% aggregate to be considered.
For any queries contact Client Service on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to apply online.
Closing Date: 2 June 2014