relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
I’M NOT JUST A STUDENT NUMBER – WE WANT YOUR SUBMISSIONS!
17 April 2013 Johannesburg – Do you want the chance to prove that you’re more than just your student number or a name on a class register?
This year, Eduloan is celebrating the individuality of students and scholars, recognising the potential in each one of you. As the only education finance specialist in the country, we realise that students don’t all fit in one box and that all of you have your own uniqueness that you can use not only for the betterment of yourself, but for the benefit of those around you.
That’s why we’re asking YOU to give a voice to students all over Southern Africa. We want you to participate in our “Not Just a Student Number” initiative and submit a thought-provoking article for our blog based on the theme for the month.
Submit your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 26th April and we could select yours as the winning article to be featured on our blog for next month. We also have a R1 000 cash prize to give-away to the winning entry each month, so get your creativity going!
You can write about anything, but it must not be fiction and it should touch on your viewpoint and life as a student or scholar. It should also have something to do with the monthly theme that we are giving you below. Make sure you don’t write anything negative about a real person without their knowledge.
We want to hear from you: what is life really like for you as a student or scholar and what makes you uniquely you?
This month’s theme is: Wanting More
- I want more student interaction in my classes… this is how I plan do it
- I want more books in our library… here is my plan on achieving this
- I want a better future… here is my plan
- Your article must be between 300-500 words long
- It must be non-fictional and factual
- Your writing must not be degrading or libelous to any person
- It must have something to do with your life as a student
- Any piece containing profanity, hate speech or racism will be disqualified
- Your article could be reproduced in print or web publications on behalf of Eduloan.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- All articles must be your own work – no plagiarism
Eduloan is a leading education finance specialist operating in Southern Africa. Since its inception in1996, Eduloan has provided more than 700 000 study loans valued at R3.5-billion and continues to help thousands across Africa unlock their true potential. Currently, Eduloan approves between 50 000 and 60 000 loans annually to students, a significant proportion of them working professionals.
Eduloan’s loan offerings include repayment options at extremely affordable, fixed-interest rates, for the duration of the loan period.
Study fees are paid by Eduloan directly to the institution, taking the administrative burden away from the student/corporate institution. Loans can be paid back either through a salary deduction or a debit order.
For more information, call Eduloan’s Client Services Department on 0860-55-55-44 or visit www.eduloan.co.za.