relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES BURSARY OPPORTUNITY
As part of the Recruitment and Retention Strategy of the Department of Correctional Services, in order to attract high quality people with the required competencies to join the Department and to meet its future personnel needs, applications for bursaries from unemployed South African citizens are invited for the 2015 academic year in the following fields of study:
- Artisans: National Diploma – Bricklaying, Plumbing , Welding, Electrical
- National Diploma / Degree / Honours – Agricultural Technicians
- National Diploma / Degree – Primary Healthcare
- Degree – Pharmacy
- Masters – Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Medicine – MBCHB
- National Diploma / Degree – Information Technology
- National Diploma / Degree- Food Services Management
How to apply
Applicants must complete Annexure G5 and Course Fee Outline of the application form, which is can also be obtained from the any regional office of Correctional Services on the addresses below:
Ms. Sbongile Mkhuzangwe
Broll Building 1077, Corner Festival and Arcadia street, Hatfield
Mr. Eddie Nhlengethwa
Masada Building, Corner Proes and Paul Kruger Street
Mr. Ngcanga FD
Breede River Street
Montagu Drive, Monte Vista, 7460
Northern Cape/Free State
Mr. Charles Matsapola
Zastron Street 103
Agrimed Building, Bloemfontein
Mr. Twani SV
Ocean View Terrace
East Block, Moore Street
Ms. Rajashree Moodley
Eugene Marais Road, Napierville, PMB
Please note the following:
- Application forms will under no circumstances be posted or faxed to the applicant.
- Certification of copies should not be older than three months.
- Complete application forms must be hand-delivered/posted (not registered mail please) to the above-mentioned offices no later than the 11th of July 2014 by 15:45.
- Incomplete, faxed and emailed application forms will not be considered.
- Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.