relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
AVI BURSARY OPPORTUNITY
Study Programmes at TVET Colleges (formely known as FET colleges).
Who can apply:
SA citizens interested in full-time National Certificate (Vocational), Diploma or N4-N6 studies in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Millwrights, etc.) at Souh African TVET Colleges.
Preference is given to:
current Grade 12 learners
matriculated applicants waiting for a study opportunity
full-time students in their first year studying towards the qualifications specified above.
Bursary type: Partial
Applicants are thus advised to also apply through the Financial Aid Office of their university of choice for a study loan from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to cover the shortfall. Terms and conditions apply.
Main selection criteria: Academic merit and financial need.
Acknowledgement of receipt
Studietrust (the AVI bursary administrator) receives thousands of application forms each year and it is therefore not possible for us to acknowledge receipt of all completed forms. All applications will be considered and selection will take place from September to December. All applicants will be notified of the outcome not later than 31 December.
2016 Application Season: 6 May – 30 September 2015
How to Apply:
You can download the application form below
– Write your ID on evey page of your supporting documents
– Email your completed form and supporting documents in PDF format (not exceeding 1megabyte) to firstname.lastname@example.org fax 086 538 1537
– If you require an application form to be posted to you, please sms the word STUDY, your name, surname, postal address & postal code to 31022. (Standard sms rates apply)
– Completed application forms may still be submitted to the postal address, Studietrust, Private bag X16, Braamfontein, 2017.
– For applying online, please indicate in the relevant space that you are applying for an AVI bursary. We will, however, consider your application for other bursaries too, so you only have to apply ONCE.
· The closing date for requesting an application form is 31 August.
· The closing date for submitting your completed application form with all supporting documents is 30 September. This deadline applies to all modes of application.
Contact Studietrust if you need more information: