relevant institution directly for course information.
FOR ALL THE LATEST OFFERS
AND SPECIALS NOW
The library facilities are extensive at CPUT and are made more so with its very close links to the other three tertiary education institutions in the Western Cape: University of Cape Town , Stellenbosch University and University of the Western Cape.
CPUT has an electronic system that connects students with their lecturers and courses through their workstation. Their e-Learning system is an effective way for students to stay up to date with their courses and course materials.
Becoming a university of technology encompasses measuring research performance:
- the establishment of research niche areas and research units
- the number of peer-reviewed journal publications and conference papers produced by staff and postgraduate students
- the throughput and quality of postgraduate students
- income generated through scholarly grants and contract funding
- the registration of intellectual property in the form of patents
- and the recognition of the research standing of staff, both by peers and other higher education institutions